Friday, April 1, 2011

Gotta love shoppin for girls..!! :D

Real Estate...Automobiles..Vacancies...Sales..Rentals...Matrimonial...Not to worry,that was me going through the newspaper. The perv inside me sniggers at the irony of finding Matrimonial right next to Sales and Rentals. Lately Ive been doing some intense thinking.Very intense.I ve always had this frame of mind which detested 'arranged marriages',but right now i stand corrected.I'm wiser now. Think i would love the idea. Just imagine. Shopping for Girls..!!! Its every guys dream. Hey! don't get me wrong, isn't that what it actually is ? You go to her place. Scan her from head to toe. Like I'm buying a slave or cattle or something and when I'm satisfied by her 'physical attributes' and the gold her father is willing to lavishly cover her with. Its Match On !! The way i see it ; its a win-win situation , as the groom , i get the party money, a new car and a 'woman' ,Oh wait and a free meal.!! . How can i not agree to such an arrangement ? Who actually cares if i love her or not ? Will I ever ..

2 comments:

  1. Hmm!
    Started off like a perfect misogynist!
    But I liked the turn of events!Some good thinking there Soorej!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens vice-versa also. Shopping for boys. The fair, white, handsome, settled, rich boys. Marriage, I sometimes feel, is just a means of procreation and free unlimited sex. If you really did love someone and wanted to spend the rest of your life with them, all this 'fair and white', gold, cars and properties would not be a factor at all... Sigh...

    ReplyDelete